Advanced Orthopedics & Physical Therapy in Cleveland and Euclid, Ohio is a leader in diagnosing and treating work-related injuries. Our providers understand the Ohio Bureau of Workers’ Compensation (Ohio BWC) system and focus on getting injured employees back to work as quickly as possible. We also are experienced with federal workers’ compensation cases.
Our Ohio BWC and federal workers’ compensation services include:
- Prompt evaluation and treatment of work-related injuries
- Instant response to referring physicians
- Comprehensive work status reports
- Development of work restrictions and light duty assignments
- On-site physical therapy
- Functional capacity evaluations (FCE)
- Independent medical evaluations (IME)
Our doctors and staff provide comprehensive medical care to the injured worker, keeping the employer, insurer and Ohio BWC case manager apprised of the treatment plan, progress, and status along the way.